Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Cantata.....

has been cancelled for tonight & moved to next week Sunday. That's probably a good thing, since the weather is horrible today. We're getting a TON of snow again. *insert huge sigh here* There's at least 10 inches of snow on the van and we only got home from church 5 hours ago! Have I mentioned yet how much I love to shovel?? Although with this amount of snow, hubby getting the snow thrower out is definitely in order. My sister is supposed to be coming tomorrow from Timmins, so I hope the weather clears up before then.

We had Christmas with the kids today! It was such a good time watching them open each gift & I was right, they liked everything we got. Glad to get that part over so that now our focus on Christmas day can be Jesus' birth instead of the presents. Here's some pics from the present opening session :

Stay warm & have a great night!

No comments: