Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year.....

and the January 2009 kit reveal!! So, here's the kit :


And here's the projects that I've created with it so far :



I must admit, that working with pink (coral ;D)??? Not really my favorite thing to do, but I loved the patterned paper in this kit, especially the one from Sassafrass Lass. I think that pink and chocolate brown go so well together. I also loved that there were so many different colours in the kit this month, and I found that many things from previous SPS kits worked well with it too.

Tonight we were invited over for dinner by our good friends Ricky & Alissa & I'm looking forward to it!! Not only because I don't have to cook (sorry Ricky) but also because we haven't visited in a bit, so it will be nice to get caught up again. I'm not sure how late we'll be staying, it kind of depends on the kids and how tired they are. We have *gasp* let them stay up until midnight before, but we'll just play it by ear this year. Hmmm, maybe this calls for a nap time this afternoon???

From my family to yours, have a Happy New Year and all the best in 2009!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You kicked some butt with the kit Vivian and I can't believe you got eight layouts out of that one. You are going to make the rest of us look bad;)