Monday, December 29, 2008

So Excited.....

that my first ever Sweet Pea Vine challenge is up on the blog!! So silly to get excited about something so small, really. Jenn and I did a picture exchange for this challenge, and tonight was the first night I got to see the LO that she did for me....

AND IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited when I scrolled down to see it - it's just perfect! Thanks again Jenn, it was so fun to do the challenge with you, the WalMart picture printing fiasco notwithstanding!! ;)

Check out the challenge when you get a minute & take a peek at all the others for the month too!! I hope you'll join in and play along with us - you could win yourself an awesome little prize!!

Have a great night!!

1 comment:

Krissy H said...

Well Viv you will be happy to know that I am working on your challenge! I am working on some of my friend Carolin's pics from her time in Australia and I am even going to give it to her as a gift!

**Hugz**

Krissy