Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Two Surprises today.....

first - that we're having company tonight! My brother Mike and his wife Krissy are coming to spend the night here, and it's because my other brother Jon, his girlfriend Christine & their little guy Aydon are coming to my Mom's place to have Christmas with us tomorrow! We were not expecting J&C to come for Christmas at all! My sister Monica and her hubby Rick are already there, so there's no room at the inn for M&K. I'm so glad to have all my siblings "home" for Christmas this year.

Second - my January kit came today!!! Yippee! I really wasn't expecting it to come until next week, so now I have some new goodies to play with over the holidays.

Yesterday my hubby came home with my Christmas gift - a new laptop!! We talked about it, but I wasn't expecting it until next year. I moved all my pictures over to the laptop, and now I can scrapbook & journal, because the printer has been moved upstairs with the laptop, which has a new permanent home in my scrapping area. One day I'll post a pic (when it's not a mess) so you can see where I create.

Off to scrap the night away, have a good one!

No comments: