Friday, January 2, 2009

Caffeine.....

gave me my mojo back!!!!! We went out for dinner last night with my in-laws and I made the mistake of having coffee with my meal - usually a HUGE no-no for me. But anyways, due to the late night wakefulness, I managed to get another 2 LO's done with the January kit! Here they are :

The reason for the dinner?? My BIL is leaving today to go live in Alberta. He and my FIL are driving out so that he has his truck and then Dad is flying back later. It should take about 2 - 2.5 days to get there. So, we had a small family gathering to say goodbye. We'll miss him, but we're glad that he's stepping out of the box and trying something new!

Today I got my swap package in the mail! So fun to open up that envelope and check out all the awesome goodies! Everyone that participated is just so talented; so I'm for sure going to participate again!

Have a great day!

No comments: