Saturday, January 31, 2009

A few more to post.....

So, I've played some more with the Feb. kit and came up with a few more things :


I'm not really a card maker, but I tried my hand at it just for fun. I might do it again someday!

I'm pretty tired today after not getting enough sleep last night - only three hours between 2:30 and 7am. I'm not sure why that happened, but it stinks. I was supposed to go visit my SIL today, but didn't trust myself to drive 2 hours there and back as tired as I was. She graciously allowed me to stay home. I love you, Krissy & I'll make it up to you soon, I promise!

We took the kids skating for about 1/2 hour today. Most of us had a good time. Erica has greatly improved her skating skills from last year and was super upset when it was time to go - she was having way to much fun!!

Have a great night!

No comments: