Friday, January 16, 2009

I fought the bug.....

but the bug won. Yep I got it too. Renee stayed home another day from school yesterday as well, which was a blessing in disguise because she helped tremendously with keeping Erica entertained while I crashed on the couch. Hubby even cooked (which means it was a pizza night =D) so I didn't have to do anything at all! Thank goodness my co - worker was willing to take on the extra day of work last night, because I don't think I could have managed. Renee's gone back to school today though, and I finally got a decent nights sleep, so I feel a little better. Hubby is home today too, because the weather is miserable, so I have another pair of helping hands for the day. I really hate being sick.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jenn :) said...

oh NO!! I was wondering if you would end up catching that dang cold!! I hope you haven't had the pukeys too!! Poor thing!! the worst thing about being sick is that you are STILL the mom and still have to do stuff. Wouldn't it be a luxury to just be able to rest. :) So glad your hubby took care of dinner and that Renee helped out with Erica...I hope you feel better soon!!

AbbieTorroll said...

aww man! I hope you feel better soon!!