Monday, January 19, 2009

It feels like it will never end.....

people being sick that is. Now it's hubby. There is nothing worse than a sick husband. They're so mopey!!! Wish I could have just slept the day away when I got sick last week.......but I digress. So, now that means that EVERYONE in the house has been through the wringer. I REALLY hope that's it for this round. I'm so done with cleaning up after sick people now.

This week I'm feeling restless, waiting for my fabulous Feb kit to come. I have everything planned out and ready to go, just need to get that paper in my hands. This month we were given a fun DT challenge too - and I can't wait to get started on it! I think that's the LO I'm most excited about.

Otherwise, we've got nothing going on here - just a regular hum drum week - THANK GOODNESS!!

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Pink Owl Paperie said...

Hi Vivian! I feel your pain! Sick hubby...ugh! I just wanted to tell you I finally sent your freebies out the other day. You should have them soon! Sorry it took so long!

Thanks for swapping too! I'm so glad you liked everything! We all loved your ornaments! :)
Hugs,
Renee