Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feeling.....

like winter is never going to end and I'm sick of it. The kids are driving me crazy and I'm starting to feel cooped up. I think the February blahs are kicking in. At least there is sunshine today, but we're supposed to get another big storm again on Friday. Yuck sums it up in one word.

On an up note, my March kit finally arrived today & I'll pick it up from the depot later. I'm excited to start playing and printed off a bunch of pictures last night. Ahhhh, the smell of new papers......only another scrapbooker would understand!! =D

I've been a little low in scrapbooking mojo again lately, but managed to finish this LO for the Colour Combos Galore blog :

This LO is me and my siblings with our new SIL at their wedding last May; it's part of the album that I'm making Mike & Krissy as a gift. I'm really hoping that it will be done by their first anniversary!!

Have a great day all!!

2 comments:

Krissy H said...

I love it Viv!!! You are doing an awesome job! You can't rush perfection!

AbbieTorroll said...

oh so pretty Vivian!!! I LOVE that color combo and your layout is absolutely gorgeous!!