Monday, February 23, 2009

Still Here.....

and still busy!!!

The kids and I spent about 2.5 hours in Emerg with Erica last week Thursday evening - it turns out that she has a lovely ear infection. So, now it's penicillin 3x a day for the next little bit - and she hates the taste of it. Sigh.

Friday ended up being another snow day - and it was a good thing - the weather was terrible!! Even hubby didn't make it to work because they closed the highway down. I thought we were finally getting rid of winter......

I'm back on the school's Auction committee this year, doing all the computer work. It's one of the biggest fundraisers of the year for our school, and it's also the funnest!!! I really did enjoy my time on the committee last year, so I'm starting to look forward to it, although when the head of the committee first asked, I was not going to do it; I was going to stay off any committee for the rest of the year. ;D

I'm still waiting for my March Sweet Pea Scraps kit to arrive - I'm expecting it today or tomorrow at the latest. Can't wait to get my hands on those lovely papers!!

My brother Jon called to say that he and his girlfriend are tying the knot this summer in Halifax! So I'm thinking about going just by myself. I've never been out East, so it would be interesting to visit. But, I still haven't made the final decision on that yet.

Have a great day!!

No comments: