Friday, March 13, 2009

Can't Believe.....

that my baby is turning 4 tomorrow!! Wasn't she just a baby?? Sigh. So, because I have that First Aid course tomorrow all day, we went birthday present shopping this morning. She is now stylin' in a pair of Hannah Montana sunglasses, and has 4 new friends in the form of one WebKinz dragon, and 3 new horses. And, she is the happiest little girl EVER! Which in turn, makes Mom happy too! =D

On Sunday my parents are taking the kids until Tuesday. I don't know what we're going to do with ourselves really, it's going to be so quiet! YAY! I'm for sure going to sleep in!!

My April kit has arrived and I'm working on a rather large project with it, which I'm also making it for TCS's auction that's coming up next month. I don't even get to keep it, which is kinda bumming me out, because I'm really happy with how it's turning out!! I think I'll be finishing it up over the March Break. Plus, my LSS is having a Crop for Cancer, so I'm working on a couple of other smaller projects for that as well!! Why do I insist on doing these things to myself?

One of my long time best friends is up visiting her parents this weekend and I'm trying to fit in a visit with her too, as she just had her little guy three weeks ago. I'm dying to meet him as he's just about the cutest little thing ever!!! Yum, I love to smell a new baby! =D

Have a great weekend, all!!

No comments: