Monday, April 20, 2009

All Done.....

for another year. Whew! The auction is over and now we can relax for the rest of the year. It was a good time (as it always is), and we raised a good amount for the school. My windows did not go for as much as I had hoped, but really, it doesn't matter. I found joy in making them, and I know that the people who bought them will find joy in having them. I actually know both of the ladies that bought them (they sold separately), so I'll see them again with pictures in them!

Saturday night hubby and I went on a date (huh, what??) to a buck 'n doe for friends of ours that are getting married next month. It was chilly as it was outside, but I had a good time talking to adults (huh, what??) and just chilling after a busy Friday and 4 hours of cleanup on Saturday. The kids stayed at my in-laws and played Wii. The Wii fit told me that my real age is 55. NOT cool. Guess I'm going to do something about that.

So, for this week I'm going to stay home. It's been too busy and the house and my kids are suffering. They always get the short end of the stick when it gets crazy busy like this, so that's got to stop. Tonight I'm making a really nice roast beef supper, and we're just going to have a relaxing afternoon and evening.

Now I'm off to work on my May SPS projects.
Have a great day!

No comments: