Monday, April 13, 2009

Another busy weekend.....

is done. My sister came down with her kids, and man, did time just fly by!! We shopped, we scrapped, we cooked really good meals, & we had a really fab time together. The weather was sunny & cool, but that didn't stop the kids from spending much of their time outside biking and in the playhouse. So glad to have the extra day off today, just to relax and rest.

I said we scrapped, so here's what I got finished this weekend. This one is for Colour Combo #117 :


I'm still on my heritage kick, so these pictures are of my Grandmother and my Great - Grandmother on my mother's side in 1926. My Grandmother was about 1 or 2 years old.

And this one is for the Page Maps sketch contest at my LSS this month :


These pictures are of my DS on the first day of school this year.

Have a great day all!!

No comments: