Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ok, so really.....

the busy-ness just has to stop! This Friday is our annual Goods and Services auction, and just like last year at this time, I'm over it. I think everyone on the committee is. While the actual event is really quite a good time, the days leading up to it are kind of crazy. I can't wait for Saturday morning to come.

I picked up my new glasses yesterday. Yep, my eyes are getting old. (hee hee) I don't have to wear them all the time, just for detail work, reading, night driving and computer work. Wait a minute, for me that pretty much IS all the time!! Renee was so confused when she saw me wearing them asking "When did you get glasses??" We told her 2 years ago. We totally had her fooled for about 20 minutes!!

My fab May kit came yesterday too, so now I'm also busy with that, but it's a good kind of busy!! =D

Have a great day!

No comments: