Friday, April 3, 2009

So Glad.....

that it's almost the weekend.

It's been way too busy these last few weeks and it's finally caught up with me; I'm fighting off another cold. I can't remember the last time I was sick so many times in one winter. So, it's vitamin C and echinacea for me again. Thankfully, tomorrow I finally get to sleep in past 6:30 again and man, I really need it, I'm so very tired today.

I have another LO made with the April kit, but it's dull and pouring rain today, so I can't get a good picture yet. Hopefully it will clear up sometime this weekend.

My hubby volunteers on a City committee, and yesterday we got a letter in the mail offering us a "thank-you for your service" gift of tickets to the symphony on May 2! So this year, we're going to go. Hey, wouldn't that be kinda like a date?? Huh. ;)

Have a great weekend, all!!

No comments: