Thursday, May 21, 2009

Woah.....

I can't believe that it's been over a week since I posted last!! There really hasn't been too much new news to report actually, it's still just as busy as ever. I thought that things would slow down by now, but nope, not so much. I'm now looking forward to the end of school, when my two jobs will be done for the summer and I can relax and not rush, rush, rush all the time.

In the meantime, I've been working some more with the fab June kit :




& here's my projects :



I love the versatility of this kit - I've been able to scrap spring, summer and heritage pictures!

This weekend Richard and I have plans to go golfing. Now, those who know me will know that we had the first argument of our married life on the golf course during our honeymoon. I'm not a very good golfer, in fact, I really don't see the point behind that particular sport. But, it's a work thing and I'll go if we can find someone to look after the kids for the afternoon. I'll just deal with making a fool out of myself in front of Richard's boss later.

If the weather is good, we might take the bike - it'll be my first ride of the summer! THAT I'm looking forward to! You just can't fit 5 people on a motorbike and Richard refuses to get a sidecar, so I don't ride as much as I used to anymore. I guess I'll just have to get my bike licence and my own bike, then. ;)

Have a great day!

No comments: