Wednesday, July 15, 2009

3 days to go.....

until our annual camping trip with the Cloutiers! I guess I should start getting ready for that eh? But, I'm not. As per usual, I'm leaving it to the last minute, although I have most of it planned in my head & one very quick list jotted down that even I can't make sense of anymore; although at the time, it seemed pretty good. I'm trying to get the house cleaned up before we go, so that I don't come home to a mess. There's nothing worse than coming home from a vacation to find even more work waiting for you there. Man, I hope the weather is good this year!

The sneak peek is up for August. I love this kit & already have a few layouts planned in my head. Last month I didn't do any heritage LOs, so keep your eyes open for at least one next month! Also, Renee took some great pictures for me in June, so I'm using them as well.

Today my parents are leaving for their semi-annual trip to The Netherlands. I say semi annual, because they try to get back every other year, as my Mom's whole family lives there still. They have an evening flight, so by the time they get there it will be early morning! With the time change, they'll spend about 12 hours in the plane, although in reality, it's only a six hour flight.

It's library day here again, thank goodness! The kids have been arguing and pesting each other this week something awful & I've had my fill of the nonsense. Once a week the library has an hour long free program for my older two, and then Erica and I hang out in the kids wing picking books, playing on the computers and in the toy yard while we wait. You HAVE to be quiet in the library - HOORAY!

Have a great day all!

No comments: