Monday, August 17, 2009

Changing up.....

the blog for a different look - what do you think?

Well, we have a dog again. Not really our own, but we sent Jack to live at the in-laws several years ago - he's a country dog at heart - and now we have him back for about 10 days while they are out West. The kids think it's great. I'm not looking forward to cleaning up the hair. He sheds. Alot. Good times. Really. I'm smiling on the inside.

Not much else is new - we're enjoying the last few days of summer. It's finally been a bit hot - the kids and my niece and nephew were in the pool ALL DAY yesterday; literally. I think they only got out to eat and pee. This time we even remembered the sun screen. Last time this happened, everyone was as red as a lobster by the end of the day.

Maybe I'll go and scrap.
Have a great day!

No comments: