Friday, August 28, 2009

It's the most.....

wonderful time of the year!!!

It's back to school shopping today - and yes, I actually am looking forward to it!! It's Ericas first time going. Although she really doesn't need much - just indoor shoes and a lunch pail - I think she'll have fun. All three ladies are getting haircuts today too, as we are in desperate need of them! Ethan just needs a little trim around his ears, but I can do that at home.

Jack the dog and the Wii should be going home sometime this weekend as well. Thank goodness about Jack - I'm not sure I like having a larger dog here when we live in the city. Maybe it's just because of the shedding. I'm not so happy about the Wii going back to my MIL's though, I've rather enjoyed doing yoga on the Wii Fit. Maybe we will have to save up to get our own system.

I've been working at the school everyday this week so far. I'm sore and tired, but the good news is that 4 more classrooms are done! Whew, just one more to go!! Then it's on to bathrooms and the gym. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! It's very faint, but it's there.....

I'll leave you with a LO. This is my brother and my mother dancing at his wedding last May :


Have a great day!

No comments: