Monday, December 21, 2009

On vacation.....

and getting some scrapping done. Participating in various challenges that I've found at several different sites helps. Like these two pages created for the Bookmarks Challenge over at Two Peas in a Bucket :


And these ones created for challenges over at 52 Sketches..52 Weeks. I was so sad to hear that Julie will not be running the site next year - her sketches rock!


Today I got to sleep in until almost 9am! Thanks goes to my kids for staying quiet for that long. I really needed it. It's been a good vacation so far; I'm just relaxing and doing NOTHING for at least another day.

I'm just about ready for Christmas - can't wait to see my kids reactions to their gifts. I promised myself that I wouldn't stress about it, but I still hope they like my choices.

That's it for today; Have a good one!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Vivian these are so fun! Love seeing your work:) Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday week!