Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Packin' it up.....

for a few months. We're insulating the room where my scrap space is, so no scrapping for me. I think I'm already starting going through withdrawals. On the up side, I'll have the time to take lots of pictures for scrapping when everything gets back to normal again. And, I'm thinking about painting the cupboard that I store my supplies in, so this gives me the time for that too! In the end it will all be worth it when I'm warmer this winter while cutting and gluing away. =D

My youngest started soccer yesterday. So cute to see all those little ones running around in a big purple clump. Her soccer socks are huge. I swear, they could go all the way up to her armpits. Wouldn't THAT make a funny shot! I think she's really going to like it.

Have a good day.

No comments: