Friday, June 18, 2010

Leaving my internet life.....

for my real one. This is just a temporary break, which will be starting this Monday. We are now getting really close to starting the demo of the living room. Our lives are about to be turned upside down for about 4 weeks. But, in the end, our living room will be much warmer and a little prettier, too.

I, however, think that my internet break will only last about 1 week or so. That'll be about all that I could stand! =D I'll leave you with a page that I made for Colour Combo #145 over at Color Combos Galore & the June sketch challenge over at Paper Poppy. A few posts ago, I mentioned that my hubby thinks of me whenever he hears Just Breathe by Pearl Jam. So, I made a LO that celebrated that! I used a photo from our 12.5 anniversary shoot, which was taken by the fabulous Stacy.


Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Oh no, Viv, don't leave! LOVE this layout. Great take on the sketch. I really like how you included the lyrics. Enjoy your new living room. :D