Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back on track.....

again! We called in the re-inforcements and the reno has moved along. So, in the last 2 days my father in law and I have finished taking the boards off the walls, strapped the studs out for 2 more inches of depth & therefore 2 more inches of insulation, moved some plumbing out of the way, put in the header and removed the south interior wall, and started insulating. It's nice to have it starting up again. Plus, I used a compound mitre saw for the first time!! And, it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be! It's all coming together and I can't wait to see it FINALLY finished. The lack of living space is starting to wear thin, as it's been super hot this week and we've spent most of our time inside the house. I'll keep you updated on our progress.

Have a great day!

No comments: