Thursday, July 29, 2010

Disappointed and Annoyed.....

as it looks like this renovation will be not finished until the end of September. I had hoped for this to be done before the school year started but we are waiting, waiting, waiting for stuff on the exterior of the house to be done before the interior environmental assessment can be done. We are also away for the next two weekends in a row, so that doesn't help.

I'm not expressing it very well, but right now I'm not really talking to my husband. THAT's how annoyed I am. I don't think he really understands how frustrating it really is to live in chaos 24/7, how depressing it is to be unable to be creative and how helpless I feel because there's NOTHING I can do about it. Sigh. On to losing my mind now.....

Try to have a good day.

No comments: