Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Today I'm Sharing.....

what I've been up to in my crafty corner of the living room.

This one for Colour Combo #168 - my youngest daughter at camping this past summer. Can I say how much I love that flower by Maya Road? I bought the ribbon so I can make my own recently - love how they add just the right finishing touch!


This one for Colour Combo #171 - my great Uncle Uiltje. My family doesn't have very many pictures of him as he passed away when he was just three years old. My Dad tells me he was never a healthy child and had a multitude of things happening all at the same time.



And this one which I made as a gift for my husband. Recently he went to his first live NFL game in Buffalo & I wanted to make this to remember it. The logo is not quite right, but I did the best I could with it.


I'm loving having the extra time to sit and create without watching the clock. Next week Monday school starts again and my vacation will be over. Sigh. We have one more "Christmas" get - together to finish up yet, but that won't happen until the middle of January or so.

Looking forward to a new year starting & wondering what it will bring.
Have a good one!

No comments: