Sunday, November 18, 2012

Another week, Another Combo!

This week over at CSI we're working with a combo that I found somewhat difficult to use. I like the colour purple, but I'm not big on creating with it, and this combo had not one, but TWO different shades!

Here's the combo :






And here's my page.





This is my bestie Janice on her wedding day. Isn't she beautiful??

The inspiration words surprise and glow helped inspire this page. She really surprised me when she became a girly girl during her wedding day planning, as she's never really been one before. In the largest picture on the layout she has such a beautiful glow behind her, that it, along with the word, inspired the title of the page.

All photos used on this layout are by M.E. Photography.


Thanks for popping by to visit today!

No comments: